From 4pm Tuesday 17 November 2020, the following changes apply to restrictions in Queensland:
• Gatherings: Increase gatherings in homes and public spaces from 40 to 50 people across Queensland.
• Indoor premises: Increase from one per person per 4m2 to one per person per 2m2 (e.g. restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, museums, art galleries, places of worship, convention centres and Parliament House). Indoor play areas within a premises can open too.
• Wedding ceremonies: Up to 200 people can attend a wedding and all guests can dance (both indoors and outdoors).
• Funerals: Up to 200 people can attend a funeral.
• Indoor events: Seated, ticketed venues to increase from 50% to 100% with patrons to wear masks on entry and exit (e.g. theatre, live music, cinemas and indoor sports). Performers can reduce distance from audience from 4m to 2m, except choirs which remain at 4m from the audience.
• Outdoor events: Increase outdoor events from 1000 to 1500 with a COVID Safe Event Checklist. Larger events require a COVID Safe Plan.
• Open air stadiums: Increase seated capacity from 75% to 100% (with a COVID Safe Plan).
• Outdoor dancing: Outdoor dancing allowed (e.g. outdoor music festivals, beer gardens).
In addition to these:
• Boarding schools: Boarding school students can sleep over at friends’ houses on weekends and holidays.
• Residential care: You can visit loved ones who are receiving residential care at a mental health or drug and alcohol service.
For the latest information please visit: www.covid19.qld.gov.au/