An autonomous, prosperous and sustainable community and council
Welcome to Council’s 2021 Community Survey!
This is an opportunity for you to give direct feedback on issues that you, your household, or community may have in relation to Council’s services and key delivery areas.
Who should fill out this survey?
- Torres Strait Island Regional Council community members, aged over 18 years, who have lived in the Local Government Area within the last 12 months.
What if I need help filling out my survey or have questions?
- Your local Council Office team can assist you to fill out your survey.
- If you have any questions about this survey process, please contact: email@example.com
What happens to my survey once I’ve filled it out?
- All survey responses are anonymous and will be kept confidential.
- Once all survey responses are received, they will be collated into a report to be presented back to Community.
This survey should take 20 minutes to complete.
Submissions close on 11th June 2021.