To make a complaint about Council’s CEO, please fill out the form below. This form should not be used for complaints that are not about the CEO.
TORRES STRAIT ISLAND REGIONAL COUNCIL
PUBLIC OFFICIAL COMPLAINT NOTIFICATION
I would like to make a complaint to Torres Strait Island Regional Council
You can print, sign and post this complaint to the Mayor, Torres Strait Island Regional Council, PO Box 7336, CAIRNS QLD 4870
or email the signed form to:email@example.com
or submit the form by email by clicking on the [Submit] button; by doing this you agree that your email is a record of your electronic signature. The webform complaint will be delivered directly to the Mayor’s inbox.
By submitting this Complaint Notification form, you acknowledge, agree and consent:
- that all statements contained herein are true and correct; and
- to this document being used in the investigation of the complaint; and if deemed appropriate by the Council, used in actions pertaining to the complaint; and
- that you will assist the Council fully in the investigation of this complaint and any action following the resolution of the complaint. You may be required to provide evidence in a Court of Law or other forum; and
- that although Council seeks to keep your identity confidential, your identity may become apparent to the person(s) who is the subject of the complaint during or as a result of the complaint process; and
- that the nature of the complaint may make your identity apparent to the subject of the complaint; and
- to the release of your allegations to the person(s) subject of the complaint.
In managing your complaint, Council seeks to keep your identity confidential. However, the nature of the complaint may make your identity apparent to the person(s) who is the subject of the complaint. Your identity may also become apparent to the subject of the complaint during or as a result of the complaint process.
Your personal information is protected by law and can only be released to someone else where authorised by law or where you give your permission.
Council is collecting the personal Information contained in this document for the purpose of addressing your complaint. This collection of personal information is authorised by law under the Local Government Act 2009 (Qld). It is Council’s practice that the personal information contained in this document is disclosed to the Queensland Government as part of its regulatory requirements under the Local Government Act 2009 (Qld) and Local Government Regulation 2012 (Qld).
After receipt of your Complaint Notification form, Council will respond to you in writing as soon as reasonably practicable. If you have any questions, please contact the Compliance Officer on (07) 4034 5700.